Built in 1953, the West Lodge is one of the oldest and most beloved camping facilities at Camp Swatara. After many years of wonderful retreat fellowship and energetic summer camps, this well maintained building will receive a modernizing renovation. Work is going to include new exterior surfaces and roof replacement as well as extensive restroom facility remodeling. Campaign goals will ensure that the West Lodge will be accessible to all campers, comfortable for retreat groups, and environmentally and economically sustainable for the future.
Drawings and renderings are subject to refinement.